5 ingredient carrot cake bites 🥕🥕 (No sugar, No flours, No Dairy)
- 2 bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond meal (or oat flour)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup carrots (about 150g)
- Optional (Add-ins)
- 1Purée or shred carrots. Set aside. I only have a stick blender and have to pulse it serveral times in small batches. It works though :)
- 2Blend bananas and eggs. Set aside.
- 3Mix almond flour and coconut together. Add in banana and egg mixture. Than fold in carrots and any optional add-ons.
- 4Bake at 200 degrees for 40-45 mins. I made mine in a small loaf pan. Makes about 8 square bites.