Baked Lemon Chicken
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Panko crumbs + mixture of cayenne pepper, paprika, italian seasoning
- 4 (4 oz) chicken breast halves
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2In a shallow dish, combine the olive oil, lemon juice (+ lemon zest), garlic, sal and pepper. Place panko mixture in another dish. Dip chicken in oil mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- 3Place in a greased cookie sheet. Drizzle with remaining olive oil mixture. Bake, uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear.