- 2 lbs beef cubed
- 3 pieces garlic cloves crushed and chopped
- 1 piece onion finely chopped
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 piece red bell pepper sliced
- 1 piece green bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup liver spread processed using blender
- 1 teaspoon chili flake
- 3 pieces dried bay leaves
- 2 cups potatoes sliced
- 2 cups carrots sliced
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 2/3 cup green olives
- to taste salt and pepper
Heat the cooking oil in the cooking pot or pressure cooker.
Sauté the onion and garlic.
Add the beef. Cook for 5 minutes or until the color turns light brown.
Add the dried bay leaves and crushed pepper. Stir.
Add the liver spread. Stir.
Pour-in the tomato sauce and beef broth.
Cook the beef until it becomes tender (about 30 mins if using a pressure cooker, or 1 to 2 hours if using an ordinary pot).
Add potato and carrots. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
Put the green olives and bell peppers in the cooking pot. Stir and continue to cook for 5 minutes more.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot with steamed rice and enjoy