Brads oyster po boy wrap
- 12 oysters, shucked
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup white corn meal
- 2 tbs Cajun seasoning
- Tartar sauce
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sliced onion
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sliced avocado
- 1Mix flour, cornmeal, and spices in a ziplock bag.
- 2Heat deep fryer to. 360 degrees.
- 3Heat a dry frying pan to medium heat.
- 4Place oysters in bag. Reseal and shake to coat oysters evenly. Carefully drop in fryer 6 at a time. Fry 3-4 minutes. When golden brown, remove and drain on paper towels
- 5Meanwhile, toast bread in pan. Bread should toast to just golden brown.
- 6Add desired toppings to bread then add oysters. Serve immediately. Enjoy.