Butterscotch Chip Cookies
- 1 cup (3 tbsp) flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 11 oz. butterscotch morsels
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, beat margarine, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy.
- 4Beat an egg.
- 5Beat in flour mixture gradually.
- 6Stir in butterscotch morsels.
- 7Use a tablespoon to drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for eight minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and let cool on the pan for two minutes.
- 10Transfer cookies to wire cookie rack to finish cooling.