Chicken salad meal prep
- 100 g chicken breast
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 2 baby corn
- 2 tbsp canned corn
- 2 tbsp canned kidney beans
- 1 piece lettuce
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Garlic powder
- Chilli powder
- 1Cut the chicken breast in small cube pieces and add the spices and lemon to it.
- 2Heat up the olive oil in a non stick pan
- 3Add the chicken breast to the pan.
- 4Once chicken is ready add the baby corn to the same pan and let it cook
- 5In another pan heat up the canned corn and canned kidney beans.
- 6Add the lettuce to the plate and add the chicken, kidney beans, tomatoes, and corn on top of it.