Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup+2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 pcs medium-sized eggs
- 1 pc egg yolk
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 230 g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350F or 180C.
- 2In a bowl, whisk together melted butter and sugars until incorporated.
- 3Add eggs, egg yolk, vanilla extract into the mixture and whisk for a few seconds until well combined. Add baking soda and salt. Mix well unil thoroughly incorporated.
- 4Gradually add flour into the mixture until there are no lumps and a batter is formed.
- 5Fold dark chocolate into the batter and mix evenly.
- 6With an ice cream scooper, scoop a portion and place it on a cookie pan or a pan lined with parchment paper. Make sure to keep it about 2 inches apart.
- 7Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crisp brown.