Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 C. Salted butter, softened
- 1 C. Granulated sugar
- 1 C. Light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 C. All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- 2 C. Chocolate chips or chunks or chopped chocolate
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a baking pan and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- 3Cream together the butter and sugars until combined.
- 4Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- 5Mix in the dry ingredients until combined.
- 6Add in the chocolate chips and mix well.
- 7Scoop into 1 Tbsp. heaps about 2" apart of baking pan. Bake 8-10 minutes until lightly brown. Remove to cooling rack.