Christmas coal cookies
- 16 oz. Oreo Cookies
- 4 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 large (gallon sized) Ziploc bag
- 1Place Oreo Cookies in a Large Gallon Size Ziploc Bag.
- 2Using a rolling pin or measuring cup crush the Oreo Cookies into small pieces.
- 3Place Butter and Marshmallows in a bowl and heat in the microwave on high for 1 minute.
- 4Stir marshmallows and butter until smooth.
- 5Add in Crushed Oreos and stir well.
- 6Roll into Small Cookies and flatten to create a “Coal” Shape.
- 7Allow to cool completely before storing. Store in an airtight container.