Cinnamon dessert taco shells
- Tortilla shells
- Cinnamon and sugar mixture
- Canola spray oil
- 1Pre heat oven 400
- 2Cut tortilla shells in half (can use smaller tortilla shells, I was using what I had on hand so I cut them in half) skip if using small tortilla shells.
- 3Spray tortilla shells with canola oil then add cinnamon and sugar all over flip over and repeat
- 4Put in oven, bake until it bubbles up some... this will harden more as it cools. This should not take long 3-5 mins
- 5Let them cool, make sure they keep the taco shape as they will harden more.
- 6This is what you don’t want! (sugar burns)
- 7Notes- I have seen people take small circle cookie cutters and cut out the tortilla shell I thought this was a waste of tortilla so I didn’t want to do it that way.