EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling or pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounce block room temp cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 store bought refrigerated pie crust
- 1Heat oven to 350. Unroll your pie crust and press into a pie pan pinching the edges.
- 2Blend all ingredients until smooth and pour into crust. Bake 55 minutes or until set. Cover your edges of the crust with strips of aluminum foil midway through baking to avoid them burning.