Easy sliders meal in less than 30 minutes
- Costco pre-cooked tri tip steak
- 1 can pillsbury hawaiian rolls
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 small onion
- 1 tbs BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees follow directions on Pillsbury container to bake the Hawaiian rolls.
- 2Heat non-stick pan and oil to preheated skillet add thinly sliced onions and caramelize add precooked steak and small amount of juice from the steak wrapper to heat up steak. Once heated, add bbq sauce and turn. Down to simmer.
- 3Once rolls are baked assemble your slider using steak, spinach leaves, and caramelized onions. Eat with your favorite side. We served with corn.