Ground Beef Enchilada
- 2 (10 oz) cans (566 gr) Red Enchilada sauce El Paso Mild
- 1272 gr cooked 90% lean ground beef (4lb raw-cooked and rinsed)
- 2 lbs frozen sweet corn (907 gr)
- 224 gr Shredded Fiesta Blend Cheese (8-28 gr/1oz servings)
- 17 Carb Watch Flour Tortillas
- 1320 gr Chunky Mild Salsa
- Nutritional information
- 1Cook beef till no pink remains. In another pot boil a 2 lb bag of sweet corn till done to your liking. Drain
- 2Drain and rinse beef. Add back to pot. With salsa, 112 gr of shredded cheese and corn. Mix to melt
- 3Add 200 grams of mixture to tortilla, roll tight keeping flap on bottom of pan. Pack tight 9 in one pan and 8 in the other.
- 4Pour one can Enchilada sauce over entire pan of Enchilada and sprinkle 56 grams of cheese over each pan.
- 5Bake at 400° for 30 min until cheese is bubbling.