(Instapot) Asian Beef Short Ribs
- 4 lbs Beef Short Ribs
- For The Marinade:
- 1 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 6 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 3 tbsp Ginger Minced
- 2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- For The Garnish:
- To taste Sesame Seeds
- 1Place Beef Short Ribs into Instapot.
- 2Mix all marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- 3Pour marinade over short ribs.
- 4Cover and pressure cook according to your cooker instructions on manual for 40 minutes.
- 5Let the Instapot aspirate naturally for 15 minutes.
- 6Release pressure according to the cookers direction.
- 7Place Ribs on a baking pan and broil until brown, about 5 minutes or so
- 8Put the marinade over rice.