- 1 cup butter
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1Cream butter and 1/3 cups confectioners sugar. Add vanilla and salt. Stir in flour and pecans, mix thoroughly.
- 2Roll the dough 1/2 inch thick on a lightly floured board.
- 3Cut strips 2.5 inches long. Form into crescent shapes.
- 4Bake on an un-greased cookie sheet in a hot (400 degree) oven for 10 minutes.
- 5Dust with confectioners sugar while cookies are warm. Makes 3.5 dozen cookies.