Mini cookie sundae cups
- 1 package refrigerated break apart sugar cookies
- As needed Cooking spray
- To taste Ice cream of your choice
- To taste Toppings of your choice: sprinkles, nuts, chocolate, caramel, cherries, marshmallows, whipped cream
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 2Press 1-2 squares of cookie dough in each cup in the muffin pan and bake 8-10 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- 3Cool 30 minutes then remove using a butter knife to go around the edges and pry them out.
- 4Put as many scoops of ice cream in them as you want and add on the toppings!