Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 230 g butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 pcs medium-sized eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1Preheat oven at 180C. Prepare non-stick cookie pan or baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 2Cream butter and sugars. Once fluffed, add eggs and vanilla extract.
- 3Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Gradually add this mixture to the wet ingredients until well incorporated.
- 4Fold oatmeal and raisins until evenly combined.
- 5With an ice cream scooper, scoop dough into your pan about 2 inches apart.
- 6Bake for 12-15 minutes or until browned.