Ollie’s Handy Maple Cakes- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free
- 1/3 c. Sweet white rice flour
- 1/3 c. Stone ground white rice flour
- 1/4 c. Brown rice flour
- 2 TBSP tapioca flour
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar with mother
- 1/4 c. Pure Maple syrup
- Caviar from 1/2 a vanilla bean
- 1 c. Hemp milk
- as needed Water for thinning
- as needed Coconut oil for frying
- 1In a medium bowl whisk the dry ingredients together and in a smaller bowl whisk together the wet ingredients, except for the water and coconut oil.
- 2Mix the wet into the dry and add water to thin if needed until mixture is the texture of loose yoghurt.
- 3Pour batter into circles in medium frying pan greased with coconut oil over medium heat. Will yield 8 when using a 1/4c measure. Heat 2 min flip and heat another 1.5 min until golden.
- 4Recipe doubles nicely by doubling every ingredient.