Pan Fried Cod
- 4 Cod Fillets (Tilapia and Flounder also work)
- 1 C Corn Meal (Corn Flour works too)
- 1 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsp Parsley
- 1 Tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 C Italian Dressing
- 1/4 C Avacado Oil
- 1Marinate fish fillets in the Italian dressing for 1 hour.
- 2Combine corn meal, old bay, onion powder, parsley, and lemon pepper in a medium bowl.
- 3Coat fillets in corn meal mixture.
- 4Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Avocado oil has a higher burn temperature and works better than olive oil for this.
- 5Place fillets in skillet and cook for approximately 15 minutes. Flip halfway through.
- 6Serve with a side of lemon wedges and enjoy!