Pot Roast Ninja Foodi 360 Meal
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3-4 lb Should Roast (or choice of cut)
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
- 2 c beef broth
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 onion (chopped as chunks)
- 4 baking potatoes (roughly cubed, skins on)
- 1 bunch carrots (chopped as chunks)
- 1 oz packet dry onion soup mix
- 1/3 c cold water
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- 1Put nanoceramic liner in Foodi. Turn Foodi to Saute Hi and press start. Add olive oil.
- 2Sprinkle kosher salt on both sides of roast. Add roast to heated oil in Foodi. Sear each side 5 minutes or until a golden brown crust forms. Work in batches if you have more than one roast.
- 3Remove roast from pan and set aside on plate. Add balsamic vinegar and reglaze pan with wooden spoon. Continue stirring and letting simmer a minute or so until vinegar starts to thicken.
- 4Add beef broth. Let simmer 3-5 minutes.
- 5Add garlic, onion, potatoes, and carrots. Stir. Sprinkle onion soup mix over top.
- 6Add seared beef cut back to Foodi over top vegetables.
- 7Add pressure cooker lid and set valve to seal. Change mode to pressure cooker, hi, 35 minutes. Press start.
- 8When done, quick release. Remove roast and vegetables to serving platter to rest.
- 9Change Foodi mode to Saute Hi. Press start. Mix cold water and cornstarch. Add to juices in Foodi. Stir continuously with wooden spoon or silicone spatula until thickened into gravy.