Protein banana cookies
- 2 med very ripe bananas
- 1-1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/8 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons shilved Almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 scoop vanilla protein i used level1 -link on my profile
- 1 tbs monkfruit sweetener
- 1Pre heat ove at 375°
- 2On a cookie sheet line with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- 3In a bowl add ripe bananas and swash with the back of a fork. Mix in vanilla, protein, and sweetener
- 4Add oats and gently stir till well combined. Should look like a thick cookie batter.
- 5Add mix ins ; chocolate chips almonds and cinnamon
- 6Scoop 1 heaping tablespoon on a greased cookie sheet lighly press down to form a cookie.
- 7Bake for 10-12 min till the edges are golden.
- 8Cool..and enjoy