Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies
- 1 3/4 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 cups Quaker Oats Old Fashion uncooked oats
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars together on medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- 3Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- 4Add oats and raisins; mix well.
- 5Form dough by rounding tablespoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 6Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered.