Salt and Vinegar French Fries
- 5 lb Russet Potatoes
- 3 cup White Vinegar
- 3 cup Water
- 1 Course Sea Salt (to your liking)
- 1 Black Pepper (to your liking)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1Cut potatoes into french fries. I used a french fry cutter, so easy!
- 2In a large pot, combine vinegar and water.
- 3Add fries and bring to a boil.
- 4Let cook until tender.
- 5Pre heat oven to 400.
- 6Let cool in vinegar and water. About 1/2 hour.
- 7Drain and toss in olive oil.
- 8Place fries on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 9Add salt and pepper, bake until browned.