Spicy keto grilled chicken
- 500 gm chicken casserole pieces
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup breaded pork rinds
- 1 egg
- 1Marinate the chicken with all the spice powders and water. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2Preheat the oven to 200 C°, fan forced mode.
- 3Mix the parmesan cheese, almond meal and breaded pork rinds.
- 4Beat the egg. Dip the marinated chicken pieces with the egg wash.
- 5Coat the chicken pieces with the breading mixture.
- 6Grill the chicken pieces for 25 mins turning once midway through. Enjoy!