Thursday Night Meal
- 1/2 pound linguine
- 1 quart water
- 1 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil for tossing
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes for tossing
- 24 ounces vodka spaghetti sauce
- 2-1/2 pound bone in center cut porkchops
- As needed salt
- As needed ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound mixed vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- 2 extra large eggs
- To taste salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup water
Boil the pasta till your desired doneness, in the water with sal and olive oil. Drain saving the pasta water. Add the 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil with the parsley and toss the pasta till coated.
Wash and season the porkchops. Season the flour. Then coat each porkchops with the seasoned flour. Heat the oil for frying. Let each porkchop rest with flour coating for at least 10 minutes.
Fry in the oil 7 minutes per side. Turn the 3rd time and cook frying 5 minutes. My chops are an inch thick.
Cook the vegetables in a pot with a cup of the pasta water. Add granulated garlic and onion powder. Salt to taste. Cook to your desired consistency.
Move to a paper towel when done to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Fry the eggs. Heat the skillet. Add the eggs, salt, and pepper. When the bottom whites are cooked add water and cover till all the whites are done.
Serve with the egg on top of sauce for linguine. I hope you enjoy!!!