Tomatoes with Beef
- 4 tomatoes, cut into 4 slices, remove skin
- As needed Sliced beef
- To taste Shallots and garlic minced
- Half tbsp oyster sauce
- 1Marinate beef with salt and black pepper.
- 2Then heat wok and add cooking oil. Make sure that oil is too hot before fry the beef. Quickly stir fry the beef then set aside.
- 3Add oyster sauce and continue cooking until tomatoes are half done. Then put back the beef mix then serve
- 4Next, stir fry the garlic and shallot then pour the tomatoes.