Ynielle’s Soursop Cheesecake w/ Desiccated Coconut
- 255 g Emborg cream cheese softened
- 200 ml soursop purées (left some pulp for texture)
- 200 ml heavy Whipped Cream 35% fat
- 59 ml condensed milk (you may add according to your sweetness preference)
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 1/2 cup crushed biscuits (combined graham and Tesco shortcake biscuits)
- 1 tbsp gelatine melted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut (toasted)
Making the crust: Melt the butter and then mix it with the crushed biscuits. Flattened to the mould pan and chill for about 2 hours
Making the Cheesecake: Soften the cream cheese then add the milk, vanilla, soursop purée, and the whipped cream. Blend at high speed then Low. Pour in the gelatine and continue mixing until smooth.
Add the toasted desiccated coconut and chill overnight.